Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BLog NI aku tuLis Untuk BEstFrIend Aku KAt Fs..

kadanG2 org tak tahu keadaan kita mcmna… n apa yang sedang kita hadapi dan lalui…pada dorg everything just going to be fine..just going to get better… well..it is..but smtimes its does not turn the way they think it will…

im a person with full silence… i get prob..i keep it for myself… i get trouble… i keep it for myself… but some people just dont understand about it..and ask me to talk n let it go…n its never turn good when i do so,..its getting worse n worse… n thats y..i prefer not to talk.. but you would never understand dont you…you just not in my shoes… n you would never understand how it feels…. how it feels to be me… its the worst thing ever…!!! GoD I wish it doesnt feel like that… i really do wish…

dear friend…

i know you will read this blog now…or later… i just want you to know that i never hate you… i got mad at you…but only for a while… i get frustrated… but its not forever… smtimes..i need time for my self… sometimes i dont feel like talking or answering any calls..i know it sound so selfish…really it does n feel like it.. but please… im sorry… for what i am… for being such a cruel person… it just.. this is what i am now.. im turning to be smone..who get selfish day by day… i guess i am now… you dont need to say thousand of sorry or everything… its never an ending for our frienship… its never do… its not easy to get a friend like you.. n its not easy for me just to break our friedship for a silly reason.. so please dear friend… stop thinking that im breaking our friendship… because IM NOT…. really… IM NOT!!! i just need time for myself… ok?

Dear freind..

i know that you might feel dissapointed at me now… because you never see me the way i am now… you never know this side of me… but please… i am still your friend.. n you still my bestfriend ever… so stop acting like we are breaking our friendship… please dont push me to a side i feel stress… or depress… just let me be me… let me have my own space,,,, in finding what i really want … i do… i really, really do appreaciate your concern..your care…about me… how worry you are when tears wipe away my smile…. i just need time to get used to myself now..and its hard.. its really do… and i need you as a friend… i do…

so..i guess..thats it… hope you’ll understand… i already lost one… it feel ackward when a friendship feels like far far away even we are close to each other.. dont creat another one for me… will you…?? im sorry… im really am… i know you will read this… and i hope you understand… thank you… for being such a good friend… im must be bless to have a friend like you…by my side… (^^,)


aku tulis blog ni sebenarnya untuk bestfriend aku kat dalam FS..sb die tak tahu aku ada blog nih..aku pun tak nak org tahu pun sebenarnya aku ada blog nih..lagi2 org yang aku kenal..yg aku tak kenal tu lain ceritalahkan... yelah..bile org kenal nih..mulalah ada jer mulut2 laser yang suka perli memerli nih...kadang2 panas hati gak dengar...tapi..what to do kan...wat bodoh jerlah..wat2 tuli....huhuhu...


...ntahlah...seminggu yg lepas cam ada konflik sket ngan die...susah juga kan jadi perahsia nih..bila rahsia tu dah tak jadi rahsia..org cam terkejut...n cam panik...kenapa aku mcm nih..what happen to me.. start lah kuar ayat2.."she doesnt deserved this..." ..."she should get smone better than that..."..." what are you waiting for?..." n so on..n on..n on.... then adalah mcm2 persoalan yg pelik2...yang ntah aku pun tak tahu nak jawab apa... tak dilupakan...keluar juga lah nasihat yang berkontena2 untuk santapan tlinga aku... huh...aku tau dorg worried about me... but ...hurm..ntahlah... i just need time.. i just need my own space...huhuhuhu.....aku kan dah besar..aku tahu jaga diri aku sendiri..(ye dok..hahahahah)... aku tahu korg slalu jaga aku dulu time sekolah... aku tahu korg slalu lindungi aku time skolah... sampai takde yg berani kacau aku... tapi..im a big girl now... i have my own life now... thank you for being so concern about me.... just..please..give me my own space...(~~..)huhuhuhu:(

No comments: